Wednesday, July 25, 2012

blossom


edie campbell model jalouse floral flowers styling  I stumbled upon these images this morning and fell in love with this model, Edie Campbell. This is an editorial in Jalouse magazine from February of this year and the piece highlights these succulent floral digital prints. The styling is what caught my eye initially; I fell for the mixture of tousled hair and pristine blossoms. (I did some Photoshop magic on them to give them a little spice... I need all the practice I can get). This blazer to the right is amaze-balls. That turquoise color makes my heart skip a beat. 

In other news, I got a job working for a printing company in the lovely Niagara Falls. They specialize in reflective ink and vinyls, and have a worldwide patent on a new heat transfer technology (which is pretty cool). I'm a really basic designer and just prep designs for print but HEY, it's something. And stay tuned for more items to be sold at August's First Friday!! ;D

edie campbell model jalouse floral flowers styling edie campbell model jalouse floral flowers styling

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment